Terms and Conditions
- Author / Presenters need to pre-register before 24th January 2020 and fees once paid will not be refunded in any case.
- The registration fee will be based on the date of receipt of payment.
- The registration fee is inclusive of all taxes.
- Registration is compulsory for paper publication.
- Only registered delegates will be allowed to attend the conference and receive the conference kit.
- Accompanying Person fees includes access to Banquet dinner only.
- No conference kit will be provided to the accompanying person.
- Only registered delegates will be allowed to attend the conference.
- At least one of the authors of the paper must be registered.
- 1 registered author is eligible for presenting 2 papers only.
- Upload Final Abstract in Word Format and Copyright Agreement in the registration form are mandatory for the author. Incomplete Copyright Agreement will lead to rejection of Papers from Conference Proceedings (Volume of Abstract).
- Kindly upload the scan copy of Bank advice / Transaction receipt.
- Students must submit a letter/NOC certificate from their Head of the Department / Institute to register for the conference.
- An E-invoice will be generated after processing the payment.
Disclaimer – As notified by the Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India, participants from Afghanistan, Pakistan, Iraq, Sudan, foreigners of Pakistani origin and Stateless persons are required to obtain Prior Security Clearance to attend the conference. Any participant from the above list may please contact the conference secretariat before registering for the conference. You may please note that in such cases, we may not be in a position to refund any fees that have already been paid
You can also make your payment through Bank Transfer using below Bank Details:
Bank Name: Axis Bank Ltd, SCO No 26, Basement & Ground Floor, SCO No 26, Sector 26, Chandigarh, Chandigarh, 160002
Account No.: 916010009475431
IFS Code: UTIB0001629
Swift Address No.: AXISINBB041
|Type of Delegates||International |
|Regular Participant with Discount|
(for members of supporting organizations)
|Regular Participant with Subsidy|
(Low GDP** countries)
|Student Participant (Subsidized / Discount) |
/ Accompanying Person
*On or before 24 January 2020
**Countries (Low GDP) eligible for a subsidized fee:
Albania; Algeria; Angola; Argentina; Bangladesh; Bosnia and Herzegovina; Botswana; Brazil; Bulgaria; Burkina Faso; Cambodia; Cameroon; Chile; Colombia; Congo; Croatia; Cuba; Dominican Republic; Ecuador; Egypt; Estonia; Ethiopia; Federal Republic of Nigeria; Ghana; Guatemala; Hungary; Indonesia; Iraq; Islamic Republic of Iran; Ivory Coast; Jordan; Kazakhstan; Kenya; Latvia; Lebanon; Lesotho; Libya; Lithuania; Macedonia; Malawi; Malaysia; Mexico; Montenegro; Morocco; Mozambique; Pakistan; Paraguay; People’s Republic of China; Peru; Philippines; Poland; Republic of Costa Rica; Republic of Moldova; Romania; Russian Federation; Senegal; Serbia; South Africa; Sri Lanka; Syrian Arab Republic; Thailand; Togo; Tunisia; Turkey; Ukraine; United Republic of Tanzania; Uruguay; Venezuela; Viet Nam; Yemen; Zimbabwe
The registration fee covers the proceedings, conference kit, coffee/tea breaks, lunches, and conference dinner.
List of supporting organizations:
- National Institute of Technical Teachers Training & Research Chandigarh (NITTTR)
- Maharaja Agrasen University (MAU)
- American Concrete Institute (ACI)
- International Union of Laboratories and Experts in Construction Materials, Systems and Structures (RILEM, from the name in French)
- Japan Concrete Institute (JCI)
- Asian Concrete Federation (ACF)
- Indian Concrete Institute (ICI)
- India Chapter of American Concrete Institute (ICACI)
- Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FICCI)